Court Attendance and Licensing
If and when people find themselves having to face into a court appearance, it can seem daunting. The court system is complex and can be intimidating. Every person appearing in court should always seek legal advice.
At Purtill Solicitors we advise and represent clients who have to appear in court and who are being accused of a crime before the criminal courts, or who have committed a legal wrong, or have a wrong committed against them in the civil courts.
Road Traffic law affects every motorist, passenger, cyclist and pedestrian in the country. We all come in daily contact with the law but we may not know it. When you fall foul of Road Traffic law you should always seek legal advice. We provide legal services in relation to a wide range of Court matters, including the following:
- Applications relating to Publican’s Licenses and Exemptions;
- New and Renewal of Auctioneering Licenses;
- Lottery & Gaming Licenses: – Local Charity/GAA Club/Rugby Club/Sports Clubs/Amusements
- Drink and Drug Driving Prosecutions
- Speeding Prosecutions
- Driving Prosecutions
- Insurance and Documentary Prosecutions
- Representing Clients in open Garda investigations
- Road Traffic Accidents
For further information and advice, or to make an appointment please call us call us on + 353 068 28766 or email Marie Louise Donovan at email@example.com .